Shop our online Spirit Store for all the latest in KDDC gear.
Supporting students, teachers, and staff!
How can YOU get involved?
You can pay via cash, check made payable to KDDC PTO, Venmo KDDCPTO or online at
We have a dedicated group of 20 parents working together for ways to show appreciation and support for our teachers and staff. Please join us!
Kroger Community Rewards - Register at http://www.kroger.com/communityrewards. and select Knox Doss Middle School PTO as your designated partner.
Publix Partners - Sign up for a http://www.publix.com/click Publix Partners, and select Knox Doss.
Papa John's - On the second Wednesday of each month, order pizza from Papa John's on Indian Lake Blvd (phone 615-824-1000, via website or app) and use promo code KNOXDOSS For each order, 20% goes to our PTO. It's simple!
We will share volunteer opportunities throughout the year via http://www.facebook.com/KnoxDoss.and communications from Mr. Flood.
2021-22 Knox Doss PTO Board
Bridget Golden, President
Anna Phillips, Vice President
Leigh Clark, Treasurer
Anita Rives, Secretary
2019-20 Accomplishments and how we spent funds
- To get ready for back to school, we provided updated landscaping, trimming, and mulch ($1,550) for our school.
- We updated the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade teacher work areas with furniture, rugs, an ice maker, refrigerators, and artwork. Teachers utilize these spaces for breaks, lunch, and planning periods.
- Provided funds for scholarship to the 8th grade Washington, DC trip.
- Coordinated the t-shirt sales for the "pink out game" with TW Hunter with all proceeds going to the After Breast Cancer (ABC) program at the YMCA. We have donated over $1,800 to this program!
- Coordinated a school-wide supply drive for teachers in January. Thanks to donations from parents, we provided all teachers with a “goodie bag” containing disinfecting wipes, highlighters, disinfecting spray, dry erase markers, hand sanitizer, tissues, and pens.
- Supported music programs with support for speaker and lighting purchases for band and choral programs.
- Coordinated and provided supplies for ELA writing appreciation activity prior to winter break.
- Coordinated and funded all teacher appreciation activities including coffee bars, meals, and snacks. Since we couldn’t appreciate our teachers “in person” during Teacher Appreciation Week due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we provided each teacher and teacher assistant with an Amazon gift card.
updated 7/262021 jlusk