New Student Registration
New Student Registration is designed for families who are new to the Knox Doss Middle School zone or are coming from a private school, home school or any other setting in which the student was not enrolled in Sumner County Schools during the 2019-2020 school year. This is not for rising 6th graders who attended one of our feeder schools (Burrus, Gene Brown, or Whitten) as you will be enrolled at KDDC automatically.
New Student Registration is planned for July 22nd from 9:00 – 3:00 at Knox Doss Middle School. To register you will need:
- 2 proofs of residency in parent’s name
- These must be tied to the house such as mortgage or utility bills.
- Items not tied to the house such as credit card or cell phone bills will not be accepted.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Photo ID of parent to identify parent enrolling child
- TN Shot record
We understand that during these times plans can change based on guidance from state and health officials. Any changes to these plans will be communicated.
Last update 6/11/2020 jlusk