Registration for returning students and incoming 6th graders:
All students who attended Knox Doss last year or attended one of our feeder schools (Burrus, Brown and Whitten) will be able to complete their registration for the new school year beginning July 6th online. This is done through Skyward so you will need your login information. All families need to complete this before the start of the school year. Completing before Mustang Roundup will allow you to skip some of the lines, this will save you 20-30 minutes.
Mustang Roundup/Back to School Nights
Mustang Roundup is when your child will get a chance to get their schedule, walk the school, receive their locker…etc. In order for your child to receive these items you will need to have done the following:
- Completed online registration (can be done ahead of time and will save you 20-30 minutes.)
- Provided 2 proofs of residency
- These must be tied to the house such as mortgages, leases, or utility bills.
- Items not tied to the house such as, cell phone bill or credit card bill will not be accepted. A driver’s license is also not accepted.
- Provided up to date immunization records or provided an official appointment card stating when this will be done. (Incoming 7th grade only).
- Completed Health Forms
The dates for Mustang Round up are:
- July 27th – 7th/8th Grade 4:00 – 7:00
- July 28th – 6th Grade 4:00 – 7:00
We understand that during these uncertain times plans can change quickly. Any postponements, cancellations or social distancing protocols will be shared as we get closer to these dates and have more definitive information.
Last update 6/11/2020 jlusk