Welcome to KDDC!
2017-18 Registration Information
Aug. 1st (5pm-8pm) 6th Grade Students
Aug. 3rd (5pm-8pm) 7th and 8th Grade Students
Our “Mustang Roundup” nights will allow parents and students to:
-- Become familiar with our school
-- Receive the student’s class schedule
-- Take Student ID pictures (please follow dress code)
-- Learn about our school’s clubs, organizations, and activities
-- Complete all beginning of the year paperwork (click "Mustang Roundup Forms" below to get paperwork early!)
-- Receive information about fee waivers for free or reduced lunch
-- Purchase KDDC Spirit Wear
Required Registration Paperwork
For new Sumner County students, please bring the following for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Tennessee Health Card (immunization record) which can be obtained from the Sumner County Health Department, 351 New Shackle Island Road, Hendersonville, TN
- Previous state testing records and final year end report card from previous school.
For new and current Sumner County students, please bring the following for registration:
- Two proofs of residence (i.e. driver's license, voter registration, utility bill, property tax receipt, lease agreement, etc.)
- Custody paperwork if a change of custody has occurred.
- IMPORTANT: Students entering 7th grade MUST present a copy of a new Tennessee Certificate of Immunization form (from a medical office) indicating he/she has received the second varicella (chicken pox) vaccination and the TDAP booster or already have a copy on file at the school.
Mustang Roundup Forms
You may print, complete, and bring in the following documents to your child's registration night to speed up your registration experience. Hard copies will also be provided each night.
6. Finally, complete the annual parent survey at: Parent Survey Fall 2017. Please print the final "Thank you for taking the survey" page to confirm your results have been submitted and bring confirmation with you to registration night.